Monday, March 7, 2011

An apology...

Hello, all!

It has been literally years since my last blog post & I wanted to apologize for that. I have acquired many, many new robot toys since the last post, but I lack a decent camera to take pictures for reviews! So, as soon as I get a better camera than the one on my phone (trust me, you DON'T want me to use that) then I'll start back up with the reviews.




NEXT FIGURES TO BE REVIEWED:


Convertors:
Wheels
First Track
Zark
Nofka
Nofka (Recolor)
Sunyak
X
Tenticus
Creeper
Scorpio
Morphus
Crawler
Zoom
Focus
Rex
Hoot
Calypso
Colt
Walkman


Macross:
Takatoku 1/100 VF-1S Roy
Knock-off Takatoku 1/100 VF-1J Hikaru
Knock-off Takatoku Henkei VF-1A
Takatoku 1/55 VF-1J Hikaru


Others:
Robo-Bugs
Robo-Invaders
Knock-off Diaclone Browning




Thanks for viewing!

No comments:

Post a Comment